Chef Nicholas Saxon, Braddock's American Brasserie's Executive Chef, will be bringing his knowledge of fresh seafood to The Kitchen by Vangura.
Along with preapring a wonderful meal for our guests, Chef Nicholas will be educating the class on how to source sustainable seafood, proper cooking techniques and fabrication, menu ideas, and why he does what he does.
This is a demonstration class where Chef Nicholas will do the cooking and you do the eating.
On the menu:
- The 6th Street Pickled Mangrove Forests Jumbo Shrimp - Premium Black Tiger Prawns with Giardinera & vegetables
- Glacier Fed Skuna bay salmon, saffron corn cream sauce with sweet barbecue marinade and sautéed baby spinach
- Braddock’s Sliced Ahi Tuna with Sesame, wasabi crème fraiche, and pickled ginger
- “Bristol Maine” U-8 Scallops with Saffron risotto, braised greens and a spiced crème fraiche
- Line Caught Grouper, Blackened with chopped vegetables, cippolini potato cake, and a lemon aioli
- Assorted desserts
This is a BYOB event.
*Aprons and supplies provided. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
*If class is cancelled due insufficient registration, you may switch to another class or receive a full refund. Classes with less than 12 people may be cancelled.
*We reserve the right to make changes to the menu, if needed.